The sites below are listed
alphabetically and are provided solely as a convenience to the viewer.
& WordPerfect Tips -
Corel (Canada) -
- Corel® Inc. WordPerfect site (alternate: https://www.corel.com/). For recent WordPerfect version patches see the Support tab on either site. For older program patches see a Corel FTP site -- but versions 9 (c. 1999) through 12 (c. 2004) only; be sure to read the !index.txt file in each subdirectory
for more information about each file.
Corel's support database ("Knowledgebase") for WordPerfect. Enter the
key words in the Search field that describe your problem.
- http://www.macros.koenecke.us/ - Macros and tips for WP6-WP9
by Mike Koenecke, including his famous envelope-printing macros
and a nice menu macro (Macro Menu) that plays your own preferred
macros from a push-button list.
Also see his
- MAKMacros, which has a Microsoft Word cleanup
macro (a simple macro to clean up codes from imported Word documents);
- SendKeys macro, which replaces the broken SendKeys
feature in WordPerfect 9, 10, and 11;
toolbar concept -- a graphic screen shot of his WordPerfect setup,
showing the Directories toolbar running down the left of the
screen. Each button accesses a separate directory. (Instructions
- Lemoto's Lair -
- http://www.lemoto.org.uk/corel/ - A variety of macros from a WordPerfect expert and long-time contributor and Administrator at WordPerfect Universe.
- Science Translations
- https://www.graphcat.com/ - Science Translations Software
Services(TM) is the home of Graphcat Clip Art Cataloger, FontKat
Font Cataloger, The Letterhead Kit Business Correspondence Assistant,
and Bookbild Pamphlet Publisher for WordPerfect, and the Wood
Clips Graphics Collections. Evaluation editions are available
for download. Also see their links page.
- WordPerfect for
DOS Updated -
- http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/ - Maintained by Edward Mendelson,
Contributing Editor to PC Magazine, who writes, "This site
was created as a way to share printer drivers and other
files that can be of help to anyone who, like me, wants to continue
to use WordPerfect for DOS in the twenty-first century."
- WordPerfect Language
Assistants (Greek, Hebrew, Cyrillic) -
- http://www.smouter.net/wpassist - WP Language Assistants from
Willem Smouter. "WordPerfect offers nice character-sets
for languages with non-latin characters. Language Modules are
available to type them. For those who want to include just a
few lines of foreign characters in their documents, however,
these official Modules are not easy to use. As an alternative,
I developed my Greek, Hebrew and Cyrillic WP Assistants."
[WP DOS and WP Windows. Freeware.]
- WordPerfect Universe
WordPerfect (Windows and DOS) peer supported site. Free to browse or
join (you must be a member to post in a forum). Main forum access page
- [Back to Top]